Pages

POST YOUR COMMENTS ON FALLDEUCES!

Friday, November 2, 2007

Using the-N-word.....

Duane‘Dog’ Chapman who has a reality show as a bounty hunter has been pulled because he used the forbidden N word (N!**#%) during a conversation with his son who is dating a black girl (Monique Shinnery).............Its funny because he doesn’t look like he’s out of the trailer park himself. Read on and tell us what you think. "In the recording, the Hawaii-based TV star refers to his son's African-American girlfriend, Monique Shinnery, as a "f—king n----r," and tells Tucker he can't work in the family's bounty-hunting business while dating her."

And then he got caught by his son recording the conversation and selling it to the tabloids. And now this is what he has to say

“I have the utmost respect and aloha for black people who have suffered so much due to racial discrimination and acts of hatred," the elder Chapman said. “I did not mean to add yet another slap in the face to an entire race of people who have brought so many gifts to this world. I am ashamed of myself and I pledge to do whatever I can to repair this damage I have caused." Yeah right! Buulish! Until next time White power!



No comments:

 
Google