Pages

POST YOUR COMMENTS ON FALLDEUCES!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Did Drew kill Stacy??




This is not something that surprises me...Unfortunately this story is playing out just like the last time( remember Laci Peterson)..Stacy Peterson, 23 has been missing since Oct. 28.
Read on..
Drew Peterson, 53, a sergeant at the local police department, may have played a role in his wife's disappearance.

"She told me Friday night, 'If anything happens to me, I fear for my life,'" said Cales, who described her sister's marriage as abusive and said Stacey was considering divorce.

Cales said she filed a missing person's report as soon as she realized her sister wasn't returning her calls. (abcnews.com)


Well, this story is nothing less than painful. I guess getting a divorce for Drew was out of the question! Stacy's husband Drew has been married 3 times already and one of his wives died suspiciously....Really... I do feel in my gut that this will not turn out very well. But we are praying for the family....

You don't want to know what I think.. Aint nothing good coming out of Drew Peterson.....


Patch and Bau

No comments:

 
Google