Pages

POST YOUR COMMENTS ON FALLDEUCES!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

What do you think about the 'A'?

























I saw some photos from the red carpet of the BET Awards 07. I don’t know if it’s me but it’s just something about the ‘A’, that I can’t get with…..Why???ATL brings the worst out of people....Even the ones that are not from there.... I don’t know, it might be the over flow of foolishness!! When I picture Atlanta, Georgia I see porches and Iced Tea but the pictures of the people look like New Yorker‘s thinking backwards!! You let me know what cities you love or hate. You have to say why, because people need to know why there city sucks or rocks! Two of the boys that were involved in the Jena 6 incident were there too......................

Patch and Bau










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm from the A. ANd I will tell you for sure we do not sit on porches and drink iced tea! lol
Get a clue, come on. We are not hillbillies! That's other surrounding areas and when I surrounding I mean hours driving away!!! The thing is that all sorts of people hang out with each other and we just mix the differences well, of course the inside actual Atlanta. I do not even have an southern accent, you have to go to othher areas to hear that, hillbilly areas! lol
If you go to Little Five Points you will understand the weird style you are seeing coming out of ATL. It is a mix between punk kids, and hip hop kids mixed with a little EMO. ANd you ain't down if you don't know what that means! Peace, Wings, and Chicken Grease!!!

 
Google