Pages

POST YOUR COMMENTS ON FALLDEUCES!

Sunday, January 6, 2008

J and B sitting in a Tree M-A-R-R-I-E-D!?!



Look, here is the spin on this story...I really don't care if J and B got married...What I am saying is, what is the use of marriage if you can't share it with people. I know they are celeb's and all but DAMN! That is just not human..And really, if I was invited to a wedding that involved me signing a privacy disclosure I wouldn't go.. Is it a wedding or a grand jury indictment!! If they want to get married have a wedding, have a tight guest list, have security....But just don't let people take away those beautiful moments....The paparazzi wants you to hide and sneak..It gives them something to do.. I say have a big huge wedding in the middle of some park!! Love is stronger than anything so if it's meant to be, the paparazzi can't do anything about it...

Patch and Bau

No comments:

 
Google